Thursday, July 2, 2009

Bon Voyage!

I'm leaving for Paris tonight at 11pm! WOW.

It still feels so surreal. I get more and more excited the closer I get to leaving. I have my itinerary all set, I'm almost packed, and the electronics are charging.

I'm going to try and update this every day, but here is the basic plan:
July 3-6: Paris
July 7-9: Travel around Alsace-Lorraine province (Route du Vin--yeah!)
July 10-11: Switzerland (Interlaken and Luzern)
July 12: Back to Paris to shop/catch the plane

Au Revoir!

3 comments:

  1. Au revoir, hope you have a safe trip and a WONDERful time! Say Hi to Ben from us!
    - Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't believe they lost your bag!! I knew when Ben called and said I can't find Lindel that something was off. The Eiffel Tower sounds wonderful and I would love all the cafe's. Enjoy!!! Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ben & Lindel - we are enjoying reading your blog each day....we have been to so many of the same places (of course I never did the wonderful job you are in documenting everything) So glad you went to LeTrainBleu - it is just not what you expect in a train station, is it?

    You two are making memories you will never forget.....enjoy - have a great time - and travel safely.

    Enjoy!!! Mr. Paul & Miss Donna

    ReplyDelete